Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Poopy Shoes

Wow, I had no idea that "poop on a shoe" would generate should a response. I like it.
So let us start with the boring update. Today was chemo day again as some of you know, it was 5 hours long with no problems. Met another wonder nurse, and I remembered to have my LEFT arm hooked to the IV this time, I didn't want to have to write "Ka-blu-ie II" for tonight's entertainment. Oh yeah, update. Chemo went well, radiation went will, blood press was low yesterday so I got re-hydrated for two hours and that is that. So let's get to the fun stuff.

The following is a response to the respones:

Al is right that a Zander dump is huge, but he is incorrect as to, shall we say who the "Dump Donor" is. "Dump Donor", now that sounds like something Valdez would have on his driver's license.

Adam's mental picture of the scene is quite accurate, but he too has accused an Innocent dog, my Chemo Buddy and good friend "Zander" with a capital letter. Falsely accused and diminish by a Pre-doctoral On-line shrink.
So this dump that I acquired must have been perfect because it mushed straight across the bottom of the shoe at the shoe's widest point and left two big toe sized bulbs on each side of the shoe. It was almost as we where staring at each other. That can't really happen can it?

Hey, Hey Osmo is on board. Welcome to the 20th century. (inside joke) folks. I think we can go fishing on Thursday I will give you a call on Wednesday.

Mike, funny comment, I remember a song called "Love Stinks" and now I know what they meant. If you are still guitar-ing maybe you could write a dog poop sound, we could make it part of the male bound ritual.

Now I would like to introduce Lynn, she is a 65x buss Buddie. She works of the hill and has a dog. Say hi to Lynn everyone.
So what is a land mine Lynn. Is it fun?

Thanks for the re-write Pat, for a minute there I thought you had exposed my dirty little secret.

Thanks R-squared and Valdez.

VALDEZ where are the PEG pics??

3 comments:

Adam Q said...

My deepest apologies to your odorous pal Zander. Guilty until proven innocent, that's what they taught me in the service...

How is 'hooked again'? Are you catching or just fishing?

- online hack
(at least I can spell)

RAR said...

Thanks for the update Keith. Happy that things are going well with your treatment and your sense of humor has not diminished. I look forward to your posts and all the enlightening and intelligent conversation that your writings encourage.
P.S.
If you really have to ask Lynn what land mines are... no wonder you got dog crap on your shoe. As you're walking through life, occasionally glance down at the ground in front of you lest you step on a...

Chef Boy

Lynn said...

Thanks Ray, I was beginning to think I was older than Keith (God forbid)! and he was too young to have heard the expression "land mines". As for the land mines being fun, they can be very squishy, but i wouldn't say fun, really. I have plenty of them in my back yard that i really do need to pick up. I look forward to hearing your next comments, Keith! you keep me smilin' and I hope you have much fun fishing this week! Lynn